Thursday, October 1, 2009

Did my child really just do what I think he did?? OMG!

So after picking up Grayson up from school today, we had to run a few errands which required us to go inside a store.   We had been in the store maybe for two minutes and Grayson informs me that he has to go pee.  So we hunt down the bathroom and he takes care of business, everything's good.  We're back out in the store for maybe another 5 minutes and Grayson informs that he now needs to go poop.  Ugh.  I ask him, "can't you hold it until we get back home?"  I hate the idea of him touching the toilet seats in a public bathroom.  But no, he cannot wait.  So back we go into the bathroom.  I am trying to keep Conley from touching everything while kneeling so that Grayson can put his feet on my knee for leverage.  Grayson finishes up and I am in the process of wiping him when I look up and see Conley - (read as though in slow motion) "Conleeeeeey, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  My child has just reached his hand into the toilet to touch the poop that Grayson has just deposited!!!  Oh, the horror!  I am absolutely mortified and grossed out!!!  Needless to say, we did a lot of hand scrubbing with soap!

1 comment:

Home as Hobby said...

Oh wait, you have to hear this one. I was potty training our youngest, and he decided to reach in the toilet (when I wasn't looking) after his sister had pooped, removed it, and tried to deposit it into his training potty and claim it as his own. It didn't quite make it there...it slid down his leg and onto the floor. Can't wait to recount that one when he has a girlfriend!
P.S. This is Jenn (Tyler's wife)