Friday, September 26, 2008

Poopin' On The Potty!

Wooo-hooo! Grayson went poop on the potty again today! This is the second time. The first time was a week ago. The incentive was a new toy truck. I told him that if he went poop on the potty before we left for the mall, I would give him the truck, and VOILA! Poop!

And here's a funny story from the other day.... I was putting Grayson to bed earlier this week, and I was wearing a little cami tank top. I guess I was "expanded" at that point in time, since I am only nursing two times a day right now, and so my chest was hanging out of the top a little as I was laying on my side reading to Grayson. Grayson points at "one of them" and says, "what's that Mommy?" So I was thinking that maybe he was talking about a mole or something on my chest, so I asked him again what he was talking about. Well, he pointed straight at the boob and said, "what's that?" I just started laughing and Grayson joined in. Once I calmed down, I explained to him that what he was pointing at is "Mommy's chest". Grayson's response was, "Ooooohhhh". I was cracking up!

No comments: