Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sneaky Little Stinker!

Man, oh man! That Grayson is one sneaky little boy! And he's a little too smart for his own good, if you ask me. We just went to Target the other day to get a new package of toy cars for him to be used a rewards for when he goes potty. Well, there's no such thing as delayed gratification in Grayson's world. He cannot wait and he wants what he wants, right now! So, this morning, I left Grayson in the living room to watch his show while I went and got dressed to go to the gym. I was gone maybe three minutes. When I walked back into the kitchen area, Grayson was nowhere to be found and all was eerily quiet, which is never a good sign (queue suspenseful music). I looked up on the counter where I had placed the package of toy cars, and whaddya know? They're not there! I called for Grayson...no answer. I walked into the play room and found him crouched down in his play house with the door shut and all of the cars out of the package! What a little stinker! These kinds of things have been happening with more frequency lately. And he's not very subtle about when he's trying to get into something, either. Later in the day, I was getting dressed in the bathroom and Grayson came to see what I was doing. Once he decided that I was busy enough, he left the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, and then he shut the bedroom door, too! This time he was trying to get into his chocolate treats (also rewards for going potty). I had no idea kids coud be this sneaky as such a young age!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I don't remember what my Mom did with me, but I know with my sister she bought a baby doll and kept it HIGH up in the closet for when she pooped. Sorry, Kendall, for the expo!