Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Going Commando

OK, we're going hardcore with the potty training! We started yesterday and he has been going sans diaper around the house...so far so good. He even played outside on the fort with just a shirt and shoes on - should I have put sunscreen on his bottom and his bits? HA! We only had one small accident yesterday on the tile. He goes to the potty by himself when he feels the need to go instead of my setting the timer, as we were doing previously. We've even made a couple of trips to the store and he stayed dry! Woo-hoo! Now, the test will be our road trip to Houston this weekend...It's only me and the boys, so I am trying not to make many stops, so I MAY have to put him in a pull-up for the trip. But I am going to bring the potty with us so he can continue going without a diaper down there. Will keep you posted!

No comments: