Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is there a baby in your tummy?

Wow - kids can do wonders for your self-esteem and body image, let me tell ya. I had just finished giving Grayson and bath and I was sitting on the top of the toilet lid as I was drying him off. Let me preface this next part by saying that despite losing all of my baby weight, the post-baby body is just not the same. So, when I sit down, the skin on my belly that was once stretched to unbelievable lengths now flaps over like a small beer belly of sorts. Grayson saw this monstrosity and said "is there a baby in your tummy?" Granted, this was probably prompted by the fact that we had just seen our very pregnant friend, Riki, when she came by to drop something off, but it doesn't make me feel any better! Smart Lipo here I come!

No comments: