Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Conley's New Ride


Today we bought Conley a new mode of transportation to get himself around the house...I know the pediatricians hate these things, but when Grayson was Conley's age, he thought his walker was the bomb, so I figured Conley would probably get a kick out of it as well (it also keeps him from becoming the human swiffer as he creeps along the floor). And, I was right! Conley seemed to be digging his new ride.

Grayson had his own fun pushing Conley (a little too fast for my comfort) back and forth through the house.








We went to the park today for some afternoon fun. Conley's first ride in the baby swing seemed to go over well. I took some pics. The sunlight shining behind him lights up his baby afro as though it were a halo...awwww, what a sweet little angel (for now)!

On the flipside, Grayson's ride in the big boy swing did not go as well...he asked me to push him higher, I told him to hang on tight, and the next thing you know, "THUMP!" Grayson fell backwards out of the swing...good thing he really wasn't going that high! I think it scared him more than anything. You think he would learn...this was the second time it has happened to him

Grayson has become quite the negotiator with the whole potty training business. Before we left the house this morning, I asked him if he would like to try to poop on the potty. He responded by saying, "I want a car". I told him that if he pooped on the potty I would give him the car right then and there. And you know, this kid can poop on command when there's a new toy to be had!


Grayson and Conley have a snack together

No comments: