Sunday, November 2, 2008

Six Years and Counting...

Today is our six year anniversary! And we've been together for ten! It seems to have gone by in a blink. We had a huge weekend planned...the kids went to Mimi and Grandpa's house, we got a hotel room and had plans for a nice dinner. Well, our romantic weekend was quickly derailed by a nice stomach bug that I seem to have caught. Ugh. Really? The ONE weekend when we don't have the kids and we spend a lot of money on a nice hotel? Grrrr! I did manage to make it through dinner by popping a ton of Pepto. We ended up going back to our room and watching UT lose the big game in the last seconds while I willed my stomach to make itself better. A big downer all the way around. At least we got to sleep in, I guess. Better luck next year.

No comments: